DaysOut, a hub for family leisure and entertainment discounts, and a transition from hardcopy to online.
BuzzedUp stepped in to build the new online presence for the well-established hardbopy voucher-book brand. It was all about drive traffic to the website using social media.
After analysing the website we made recommendations to improve design, messaging and usability. We needed:
- Action-driven landing pages
- A clearer customer journey
- Less clutter and more space.
We worked at an intense rate to build Twitter and Facebook communities, supported by a series of prize-winning promotions, and all amplified via a blog. All our links were tracked through to the site via cookies with reports double checked across Google Analytics and the site’s own systems.
- Inside eight weeks we delivered 18,000 unique hits to pages across the site.
- In two weeks of launch our landing pages converted 800 new users.